I. WHY IS CHINCHEX BED BUG INSECTICIDE DUST SO EFFECTIVE COMPARED TO OTHER PESTICIDES?
Are you wondering what kills bed bugs instantly? Or what do exterminators use to kill bed bugs? Then ChinChex is your answer.
ChinChex provides an easy way to kill bed bugs. Bed bugs have become immune to DE powder and bed bugs powders. However, ChinChex has proved to be effective on bed bugs.
Advantages that make Chinchex’s insecticide dust most reliable among all the exterminators who kill bed bugs using bed bugs powder:
(1) It kills all species of resistant and non-resistant bedbugs (many bedbugs are now resistant to chemical pesticides).
(2) It's non-repellent – bedbugs will walk over it or harbor in it as long as a light dusting is applied.
(3) It's ultra-light so it adheres to bedbugs when they walk over it or harbor in it.
(4) Its absorption/dehydration method of killing has proven to be very fast and reliable versus the cutting mechanism of DE Powder.
(5) Label allows placement of ChinCheX in open/semi-open areas such as on the floor around bed legs or under the bed.
(6) A recent university study shows bed bugs exposed to ChinCheX transferred the dust to unexposed bed bugs.
(7) DE powder is produced by many different manufacturers for many different purposes beyond killing bed bugs. That means the source of the silica powder, the exact ingredients/amounts used, and the processing could all vary between manufacturers. That means results are very variable. This is in contrast to ChinCheX which is produced by a single company in Hong Kong.
II. HOW DO I REALLY KNOW CHINCHEX IS EFFECTIVE?
(1) Field Tests - A leading researcher in the field completely wiped out bed bugs in 25 infested residences using ONLY ChinCheX (NO vacuum, encasements, sprays, interceptors, etc. needed). It would probably be impossible to achieve this result using any other pesticide because of label restrictions on where those pesticides may be applied and their overall effectiveness. In an earlier similar study by same researcher, DE powder proved to be very ineffective.
(2) Independent Test: By Dr. Richard Naylor with a 100% mortality under 30 hours, he literally states: "The results indicate that ChinCheX is extremely good for bedbug control."
(3) Consumer reviews speak for themselves – Our consumers have referred ChinChex as the most effective insecticide dust used by an exterminator who kills bed bugs. You can find them all over internet!
Do you know How much an exterminator costs for bed bugs? They charge from $385 to $850. Why pay them if you can use the same insecticide dust that the bed bug control companies use.
III. HOW SAFE IS CHINCHEX?
ChinChex provides a safe and easy way to kill bed bugs. You can read the below to verify.
(1) EPA Hazard Tier 3 which is the lowest level of toxicity
(2) Safe for use on open floor, mattress, bed frame, couch, recliner, and pet rest area.
(3) Contains no dangerous crystalline content like DE which could cut lungs and lead to silicosis
(4) Generally considered to be a "green" treatment
(5) Common problems if applied incorrectly are dried skin or temporary irritation of the lungs or eyes.
IV. ARE THERE ANY DRAWBACKS TO USING CHINCHEX?
(1) It's a dust so it can be messy and float into air due to its lightness;
(2) It typically takes longer to apply than liquid sprays.
V. WHAT ARE SOME KEY DO'S AND DON'TS IN USING CHINCHEX?
(2) Light, barely visible dusting only, bugs will avoid it if in mounds.
(3) Avoid dampness.
(4) Avoid high humidity.
(5) Minimize air currents which could kick up dust placed in semi-open places.